PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
at Andersen Tax & Legal, Poland
25 May 2018 marked the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Poland and the European Union. Therefore, we present the following information concerning personal data processing by Andersen.
- Andersen Tax & Legal Matyka Srokosz i Wspólnicy sp.k. (“Andersen”) having its registered office at Puławska 2, 02-566 Warsaw, is the controller of your personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of contacting you, which includes answering any questions you may ask using the contact form, as well as sending regular notifications of changes in legislation, business trends and events organized by Andersen.
- The personal data is processed on the basis of your consent and legitimate interest of the controller to exercise or defend potential claims. Sometimes the legal basis will consist of the necessity to process the data for the purpose of conclusion and performance of a contract.
- The personal data may be disclosed to entities which help Andersen accomplish the said objectives, including entities which maintain the IT infrastructure.
- The data is given freely, but if you do not give it, we shall not be in a position to provide you with the abovementioned information.
- Andersen does not retain your personal data longer than necessary. The data is retained until you lodge an objection or withdraw your consent, and in contractual relations – for the duration of the contract and thereafter for a period required by the regulations governing archiving and claim limitation.
- Your rights and their enforcement:
- You have the right of access to your personal data, which includes the right to obtain a copy of the data.
- You have the right to rectify or complete the data.
- You also have the right to lodge an objection against the processing.
- You have the right to request that your data be erased in situations provided for in the law, as well as to limit the processing thereof.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for personal data processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- If your personal data is processed in breach of the applicable laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- The personal data of recruitment candidates will be processed according to the information provided in the job advertisement.