Training and workshops
Thanks to the wide experience of Andersen Tax & Legal experts and the individual treatment of clients, we are able to provide training and workshops at the highest professional level, just when and where the clients need them.
- Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR) – who should report tax schemes and when, preparation and verification of MDR procedures, sanctions, examples.
- Transactions with related parties – transfer pricing arrangements, tax documentation development, transaction valuation methods, benchmark analyses.
- 2020 amendments to CIT regulations – amended principles for documenting transactions with related parties, withholding tax – new principles, company car – rules of settlements, hypothetical costs of debt financing.
- Tax deductible costs under CIT regulations – latest interpretations and case law.
- VAT – amendments in 2020 (bad debt relief, taxpayer white list, split payment mechanism, liquidation of VAT returns, new VAT rate matrix, VAT system sealing).
- VAT in international transactions (application of 0% VAT for intra-Community transactions; chain transactions, call-off-stock).
- Representation or advertising – tax aspects in the light of VAT and CIT regulations.
- Foreign exchange differences in terms of taxation and accountancy.
- How to get ready and defend oneself during inspections conducted by tax authorities or Tax Inspection Office?
- Cross-border services, interest, royalty payments and dividends – withholding tax, new taxpayer obligations since 2020, due diligence, beneficial owner, exemptions
- SEZ – revenues and costs in zone activity, how to calculate the tax result of an entity operating in a special economic zone (income from zone activities – general principles, revenues from activity – principles of distribution, operating costs – allocation, overview of the most interesting rulings and interpretations).
- Tax incentives for new investments.
- Tax solutions for employers.
- Tax aspects of real estate transactions – CIT, VAT, tax on civil law transactions.
- Excise duty in practice – problems in fuel, alcohol and tobacco industries.
- Property tax – most common problems in practice.
- Penal and fiscal liability – how to manage risk effectively.
If you are interested in training or workshops tailored to your individual needs and requirements, feel free to contact us.